Maker/Vendor - Build-Your-Own booth fees* 10x10 exhibitor space $100 (20% discount for non-profit organizations)- see tables, chairs, electricity below - and you can build exactly what you want in your booth! Maker/Vendor - Commercial booths* 10x10 exhibitor space - either $150 + 10% of revenue; OR $300 flat fee- see tables, chairs, electricity below - and you can build exactly what you want in your booth!
Food Vendors - Commercial booths* Rent the kitchen, or bring your food truck or food/beverage kiosk - 10% of revenue there is an additional $25/day permit fee due to Boulder County Fairgrounds you will be contacted by Erin with MakerBolder to ensure all insurance requirements are handled
Build Your Own Awesome SpaceYou asked for it! In order to keep your costs as low as possible, you can pick and choose just the items you need at your exhibitor space - got your own tables? Awesome. Easier to just have us set it all out for you? That's awesome, too!* Tables (6' rectangle) - $10 each* Tables (5' rounds) - $15 each* Folding metal chairs - $5 each* Electricity (120v available in 5a, 10a and 20a circuits) - $50 per 5 Amps* Weekend entrance passes for you and your booth staff - $5 each (wow! that's awesome!)
Sponsorship start at just $500
Exhibitors and makers are curated by the Maker Boulder STEAMFest committee. We reserve the right to accept/deny any applications. Your space is not guaranteed until you have received an acceptance email from MakerBolder and your payment has been received.
YOU MUST PRESS THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FORM to complete your application.
1. INTERNET - There is no WiFi at the Boulder County Fairgrounds. If you need internet access, you must bring a Wifi Hotspot or other resources to access internet.
2. WEATHER - Rocky Mountain STEAM Fest, like all events in Colorado, is subject to the Whims of the weather gods. Every reasonable effort will be made to hold STEAM Fest on the days scheduled. No refunds will be issued if weather is an issue. Since the event is mostly indoors, it will be held except in extreme weather conditions.
3. PHOTOGRAPHY AND SOCIAL MEDIA - Our event is awesome. You're gonna want pictures. Lots of people take pictures at the event, and many of them get posted on social media. You acknowledge that RMSF staff may take your picture and use it for marketing and promotional activities without any compensation to you.
4. HOURS OF OPERATION - The event is from 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Load In will be Friday afternoon. You are required to arrive up to 60 minutes before the doors open and to keep your exhibit up and running until the doors close at 5pm both days. If you "pack up" early, you may not be invited back.
5. DANGEROUS - RMSF is a collection of awesome, spinning, twisting, flying things - you might get hurt. You're responsible for everyone's safety at your own exhibit, and we are not responsible for your safety or your staff's safety while you are at the STEAM Fest.
Remember - hit SUBMIT below!