Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Ramadan Challenge #3: Prophets and Animals in the Quran
What is your name? (This is only for us to be keep track of how many Ramadan Challenges you have completed)
What is your email address?
Where are you from? (City and State)
What is your age group?
prefer not to say
1. Which of the following bugs does not have a surah named after it in the Quran?
2. When Musa (AS) was commanded by Allah (SWT) to order his people to sacrifice a cow, how did Bani Isra’il respond?
They sacrificed a lamb instead
They sacrificed a cow and made dua’
They claimed that the cows they had were not of a high enough quality for a sacrifice
They repeatedly asked Musa (AS) to ask Allah (SWT) for more specific details about the cow they needed to sacrifice
3. Which bird reported to Suleyman (AS) about the queen whose people worshiped the Sun?
None of the above
4. One of the blessings Allah (SWT) mentions in the Quran that He gave us animals to ride and adorn. Which of these animals is not mentioned?
5. What miracle did Allah grant Prophet Jesus that is a reminder of the creation of man?
He allowed him to know the names of every person
He was able to guide whom he willed by showing them miracles upon command
He created a bird out of clay and blew life into it
He committed a sin but repented like Prophet Adam and was promised the greatest following from humanity.
6. Which of the following was not a creature involved in a plague brought upon the Pharaoh and his people?
7. How did Prophet Dawood judge between the brother with the 99 ewes and the brother with one ewe?
He declared that the ewes were supposed to be an inheritance and that they ought to be split 50/50
He hastily decided that the brother with the 99 was unjust in requesting the one
He commanded that the ewes belong to the state and be forfeited for the nation’s increased wealth
He stated that there wasn’t enough information given and that he needed to hear more of either side before making a decision
8. What did Allah do with the bird to reassure Prophet Ibrahim’s faith and heart?
He allowed it to speak to him
He caused it to transfigure into another animal
He made it transport a message from Prophet Ibrahim to Hajar in Becca to make sure they were ok
He commanded Prophet Ibrahim to slaughter it, then brought it back to life after placing its carcass on four separate mountain tops
9. How did the dog protect the young men of the cave?
His arm was exposed at the entrance of the cave, causing anyone to fear coming closer
He would bark loudly and ferociously at anyone approaching
He would bite anyone who would come within 150 meters of the cave
He was trained to bring them food and water so they wouldn’t have to leave the cave
10. How did Allah aid Prophet Yunus (as) while he was in the belly of the whale?
He facilitated the remembrance of the power of duaa
He gave him company to help make the time pass easier
He was deposited onto a shore that had pumpkin plants with large leaves known to provide relief from burns
Both a and c
11. Which people demanded a miracle from their prophet and Allah provided it in the form of a she-camel coming out of a rock in the middle of a barren desert?
The people of Ad
Bani - Israel
The people of Thamud
The people of Nuh
12. What the name of the animal who the Prophet (saw) rode on his journey to the Heavens (Isra and Mi'raj)
none of the above
13. When Musa (AS) was searching for a man with knowledge that he had not been granted, what did Allah (SWT) order him to bring along the journey?
A salted fish
A sacrificial lamb
14. When Abrahah marched on the Ka’baa with a large elephant, intending to tear the building down stone by stone, how did the elephant respond?
The elephant would walk in any direction away from the Ka’baa, but when facing the Ka’baa it would kneel and refuse to move.
The elephant raised its trunk bearing a large club in order to strike the Ka’baa, but was turned away by the birds carrying stones.
The elephant never left Yemen, and was impossible to train.
The elephant turned around and killed Abrahah in defense of the Ka’baa.
15. Which animal did Allah send to teach the son of Adam how to bury the dead?
How difficult were these questions for you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service