Virtual Learning Option Interest Survey
Did you know that Jennings Public Schools offers a full virtual learning option for students in grades PK-8? We know that many parents are considering their options due the COVID-19 outbreak. We believe it is important to support all of our students within the Jennings community and want to offer this as a solution for those who may be hesitant to send students back to school in August. Some benefits of the Jennings Virtual Academy (JVA) include:
1. Remain a Jennings student.
2. Available for all students grades PK-8.
3. Utilizes the Acellus & Exact Path programs.
4. Accessible anywhere.
5. Flexible schedule.
6. Individualized plan.
7. Supervised by a certified teacher.
8. Communication between teacher and parents, with regular updates provided.
9. Technology and Internet (where available) provided as needed.
10. Participate in school sponsored extracurricular activities.
Jennings Virtual Academy Flyer
Would you be interested in a virtual learning option for the 2020-2021 school year for your family?
Would you like us to contact you to further discuss this option? (Please provide us with your name, children's grades, and a working phone number)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Jennings Public Schools.