Corps de Burlesque Syllabus
Emerald Garter - Beginning Monday 3 February 2020
The compulsory course - welcome to burlesque!
In this six week course we learn about the rich history of burlesque, and explore posture, posing, walking in heels, glove and stocking peels.
No nudity is involved in this course.
Classes held at Garden City Dance Academy, 520 Cranford Street, Redwood
Monday nights, 3 February to 2 March 7.15-8.15pm, Monday 9 March 7.15-9.00pm graduation!
Inquiries please contact
Emergency contact (name and phone number)
Do you have any injuries or medical conditions we need to know about?
* Please note these classes are R18 (or R16 with legal guardian's consent, please email for a consent form
* Full payment is required in advance to book your place in a course. Payment plans are available, please email to discuss
* Please deposit funds into this Westpac account 03-0937-0218551-002 (account name M A L King)
Please put your name and "Emerald" as a reference
* Course fees are fully refundable up to 7 days before the start date. No refunds will be given after the course has commenced.
Extreme circumstances will be taken into consideration.
* Minimum attendance for each course is required. We reserve the right to postpone or cancel a course if there are not enough students booked in. If required, refunds will be granted where courses need to be cancelled.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service