WAAE World Summit 2021 - Arts Impact: Context Matters
The purpose of the summit is to bring together arts education professionals worldwide to share the latest research, thought, and practice in arts education assessment and evaluation.
The planning committee invites primary and secondary school arts educators, higher education professionals, arts education researchers and policymakers, national, state and local education officials from across the world to submit a proposal using the form below for the online conference, which will be held from October 11-15, 2021.
- Proposal Portal Open: May 21, 2021
- Proposals Due: July 19, 2021
- Acceptance Notifications Sent: August 30, 2021
- Registration Opens: July 6, 2021
- Presenter Materials Due: October 1, 2021
- Event: October 11-15, 2021
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Creative Generation.