1. Attends OTEEA Executive Committee meetings or is represented by an alternate.
2. Submits articles for each publication of the OTEEA In-Touch before the deadline dates. (Publications Manager)
3. Reports OTEEA activities at each district meeting.
4. Assists schools and/or teachers of their respective district with displays at the annual conferences.
5. Submits names of individuals willing to help the President-Elect at the conference.
6. Assists the district in updating and adopting the district's constitution, when appropriate.
7. Serves the Association in any way suggested by the President or Executive Committee. (President)
One or more may be awarded at the discretion of the Executive Committee
NOTE: The ( ) indicates the person evaluating the performance by "yes" or "no". One "no" eliminates the person from receiving the award.