2. All mediums will be accepted including oils, acrylics, pastels, watercolors, prints, drawings, mixed media, sculpture, photography, and digital art. All artwork must be original and must not infringe upon any copyright or the rights of any person.
3. FINISHED 2-D WORK MAY BE NO LARGER THAN 30 INCHES unframed. Canvases should not exceed 48 inches; 3-D pieces should not exceed 36″ high or 18″ wide. There is no minimum size.
4. Please label your digital art file with the “title” and your name – for example, "Guernica-PabloPicasso".
4. Your digital file must be a high resolution image of no less than 300 dpi (the higher the better).
5. Your digital file for each entry must be less than 10MB in size.
6. Include a brief (200 word maximum) “Artist Statement” explaining your art and your creative process.
7. Each student is allowed to submit up to five entries.
Teachers may complete and submit art on behalf of their students and, at their option, substitute their personal or school contact information for that of their student(s).