Summaries not exceeding 500 words should be submitted (in plain text format) to us through our online CFP form for review and possible inclusion in the schedule. White paper and/or slides are a plus.
- round economy class air tickets for one speaker
- hotel accommodation
- free Breakfast & lunch
- invitation to the speakers dinner
- up to 45 minutes presentation slot with an expected audience of 150 attendees
- exposure at one of the largest hacker communities in Central Eastern Europe
- position yourself as an expert & inspire other ladies to enter the cybersecurity field
- free ticket to DefCamp #11 (November 2020)
The official schedule of the event will be announced at the beginning of March.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:https://def.camp/terms-and-conditions/