THEATRETRAIN HITCHIN MONEY BACK GUARANTEE APPLICATION FORM
4th Jan - 4th April 2020 (14 Weeks)
PLEASE SELECT THE DATE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BEGIN
4th Jan 2020
11th Jan 2020
18th Jan 2020
25th Jan 2020
1st Feb 2020
8th Feb 2020
15th Feb 2020
22nd Feb 2020
29th Feb 2020
7th March 2020
14th March 2020
21st March 2020
28th March 2020
4th April 2020
CHILD’S FULL NAME
CHILD’S DATE OF BIRTH
Please ensure that your email is in working order and that you add Theatretrain Hitchin (
) as a contact to your email account. Some email providers have high security settings and by adding us this should mean you will see our communications.
EMAIL TO CONTACT YOU ON
NAME OF PARENT/GUARDIAN
ADDRESS IF DIFFERENT FROM ABOVE
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CONTACT
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE NUMBER
PLEASE LIST ANY KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITIONS
DOCTOR’S NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER
PERMISSION TO SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE/TREATMENT IN AN EMERGENCY
PERMISSION FOR MY CHILD TO LEAVE THEATRETRAIN UNACCOMPANIED AT THE END OF THE SESSION
PERMISSION FOR PHOTOGRAPH AND VIDEOS TO BE PUBLISHED INVOLVING YOUR CHILD AT OUR CLASSES
HOW DID YOU HEAR OF THEATRETRAIN
FLYER THROUGH SCHOOL
WORD OF MOUTH
FOUR WEEK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Four Week Money Back Guarantee
“Pay for four weeks, come for four weeks, if you’re not eager to continue your journey with us, we’ll give you your money back, 100%, no quibble”
Terms & Conditions
1. This guarantee is available to new Theatretrain students only. Students who have registered in the past are not eligible.
2. The guarantee may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. Students availing of the guarantee must pay the £10 Theatretrain Registration Fee as well as the fee for four classes.
4. The student must attend all four classes.
5. A refund may be requested only after completion of the fourth class.
6. The refund will be made on completion of an online Leaver’s Survey. Theatretrain appreciates honest feedback and
comments made in the survey will not affect the refund being made.
7. The refund will include all fees paid (four classes and registration).
8. Sibling discount: in the case of one sibling continuing with Theatretrain classes and one or more leaving, the refund for
sibling(s) leaving will be at the discounted rate.
Do you agree to the Four Week Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions?
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions of Membership
•Fees for each term are payable in full and to be received ON or BEFORE the first week of each term.
•By agreement, these may be paid in 1, 2 or 3 instalments over the term and the dates of each due date will be listed on your Invoice.
•Any bank charges incurred by Theatretrain for a cheque, that is not honoured, will be passed back to the individual.
•All weeks must be paid for whether your child attends or not.
•There is a one-off registration fee of £10 per child payable on or before first class attendance.
•Once your child has registered and joined Theatretrain there is no need to re-register every term.
•A minimum of 4 weeks’ notice in writing, must be given to the Centre Director if your child no longer wishes to attend classes. Notice may only be given during term time and payment for 4 weeks must be made even if notice expires during a holiday period. Term time means any period during which Theatretrain classes are running. If notice is not given in accordance with this term, a fee equivalent to 4 weeks’ fees will be payable.
PLEASE NOTE THE 4 WEEKS NOTICE PERIOD DOES NOT APPLY TO THOSE ON THE 4 WEEK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
•Jazz shoes (or equivalent dance shoes) and appropriate clothing must be worn every week. We reserve the right not to allow any child to participate in any class if s/he does not have the required clothing.
•A Theatretrain t-shirt (and other Merchandise and clothing) is available to purchase, and it is at the Centre Director’s discretion as to whether this is Compulsory at your centre.
•NO Jewellery should be worn for safety reasons.
•NO Chewing gum.
•Long Hair to be tied back.
Classes and Performances
•Students participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform Theatretrain in advance of participation of any injuries or medical condition which may affect their ability to participate in classes or which might be adversely affected by activities undertaken in classes.
•Theatretrain expects ALL students to show due respect and manners to ALL staff and fellow students at all times.
•Theatretrain reserves the right to exclude any child from classes at the Centre Manager’s discretion in the event of misbehaviour.
•Theatretrain advises that no valuables are brought to classes. Centres do not have secure facilities and Theatretrain will not accept any liability for lost, stolen or damaged belongings.
•If your child participates in 4 performances (excluding School productions) in the 6-month period prior to Theatretrain’s Annual performance, then your Centre Director must be informed.
•Once Theatretrain announces its annual performance any Student that leaves in the 8 weeks prior to the performance date will be liable to pay all show costs incurred by the Centre Director in purchasing show t-shirts, costumes, props, coach travel, rehearsal CD’s and lyrics. NO refund will be given for any show payment made prior to this date for costs incurred to the Centre Director.
By signing this form:
1. I have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions of membership.
2.If no written paid notice of 4 weeks is given I agree to pay a sum equivalent to 4 weeks fees in lieu of notice.
3. I agree to inform the Centre Director if my child has performed more than 4 times in the 6 month period prior to Theatretrain’s Annual Performance whether through Theatretrain or any other company or organisation (with the exception of performances organised by a school or college).
4. I understand that Theatretrain has a relationship with The Agency who may agree to act on behalf of Students during the time when they are registered and fully paid members of a Theatretrain Centre. If my child auditions for The Agency and is accepted I further understand that representation by the Agency will cease when my child stops attending Theatretrain classes
5. I hereby release all Theatretrain staff and any other person involved with the administration and organisation of Theatretrain from any liability as a result of any injury sustained outside of Theatretrain. Children are the responsibility of parents/guardians, outside of the designated session times.
Do you agree to the General Terms and Conditions?
Please type your name to confirm that you agree to the above terms and conditions and that the information you have provided is correct.
Once this form has been submitted you will receive an email from your Theatretrain Centre Director with further information. Please be sure to check your emails and your spam box as from time to time emails can go astray. You can find you local centres contact information by visiting
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service