2. The Chromebook is an electronic tool for learning first and foremost.
3. Student Chromebook serial number will be recorded by the school and assigned to the student.
4. This Chromebook is for the sole use of the student whose signature is below. Under no circumstances should the Google Chromebook be loaned to other students or be out of the personal possession of the student whose signature appears below.
5. The student is responsible for the following parts: a. Chromebook (replacement cost up to $300) b. Chromebook charger (replacement cost $35) c. Chromebook carrying case including shoulder strap (replacement cost$35) d. Chromebook shipping charges for repairs (shipping cost $15)
6. The Chromebook can be taken home for homework as assigned by the classroom teacher and should be available for use in class every day and fully charged.
7. At times the Chromebook will be collected to provide routine maintenance.
8. Any Chromebook or assigned accessory unaccounted for or broken at any time during the school year will be charged to the student at the replacement rate listed in #5.
9. If a student is no longer enrolled at RWGSTEM Academy the Chromebook and all accessories must be immediately returned to the Office Manager.
10. If there is a problem with the device, the Office Manager must be notified as soon as possible.
11. These rules are subject to modification at the discretion of RWGSTEM Academy should the need arise.