You must use the “shell” that we are providing to develop your artwork.
Let your creativity fly…but some key concepts that can be incorporated are:
• Hawaiian culture & agriculture, past and present
• Visual elements that are distinctive to North Kohala
• North Kohala grown fruits, vegetables, meats, nuts, value-added products
• Relationship of people to the land
• Farm tours and/or farm-to-fork dining
The winning artist will receive $200 compensation.
Deadline for submission is midnight on March 20, 2014.
Growing Agricultural Tourism in North Kohala is sponsored by the County of Hawai‘i, County Product Enrichment Program with funds from the Hawai‘i Tourism Authority and the Dorrance Family Foundation.