VENDOR REGISTRATION in our shop at I of the Angeles
VENDORS * CRAFTERS * CREATIVES
WHAT: Register for consignment or space rental at I of the Angeles (the shop inside Zen Loft)
WHEN: Year-round in the store and at downtown festivals and events (Visit: AuroraDowntown.org/Calendar)
WHERE: Zen Loft Wellness Center, 6 W. Downer Place, Aurora, IL 60506 (2nd floor)
(SW corner of Downer and Stolp across from parking garage
WHY: Make passive income, promote your business, and network with like-minded people
Tired of hauling your wares from pop-up to pop-up?
Want to sell in a brick-and-mortar but aren't ready for the financial responsibility of owning your own shop?
Set up your products in our space, and we'll sell them for you!
Vendors get to participate in all downtown Aurora events at Zen Loft, and network with other artistic, like-minded people in a chill environment with an awesome vibe.
Vendors can get up to 80% commission of their sales!
Register here, and we'll contact you to go over the details.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please reach out to Maria Saltijeral at (331) 257-8585,
, visit IoftheAngeles.com, or just come in! Call for current store hours.
Please have all of your business info handy before filling out this form, such as contact info, payment methods, social media handles, and photos of your products that you would like us to include in our advertising.
Let us know if you need any help filling out this form!
All businesses are a work in progress, and we are here to help you become the most successful business owner you can be! If a "required" category lists something you haven't done yet, just say so on the line (no pressure!) We have business study sessions where we can all help you progress.
We're excited to welcome you!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What will you be offering at Zen Loft? Include your business name, social media, website, contact info, mini bio, description, etc. for advertising. (i.e. how you would want your offerings to appear when we copy and paste this info to our social media sites?)
How long would you like to ideally stay at our location? (i.e. month-to-month, seasonally, yearly)
Are you interested in vending in person at events? If so, which ones? ***Please still RSVP at least 2 weeks before each event***
First Fridays from 6-9pm (first Friday of every month, except in January and July)
Zen Loft Wellness Faire from 3-7pm (Sundays before the Equinox or Solstice)
Farmers' Markets (Saturdays from 8am-12pm, June-October)
Vend at Zen Loft during other downtown Events (Visit: AuroraDowntown.org/Calendar)
Open Hours (Whenever the door is open :)
Private Parties (Vend or offer services when groups book our space)
Jam Nights (TBA)
Flow Nights (TBA)
No, thank you!
Please email photos and any other promotional materials as attachments to both I of the Angeles and Zen Loft for advertising at the email addresses listed below. Do you need photography services?
*** THIS QUESTION IS OPTIONAL. SKIP IF NOT APPLICABLE. *** To get more of a percentage of your sales, which blocks of time would you typically be available to work at the shop? Please specify which day/time (if any) you would be available in the "Questions & Comments" section below.
Where else have you set up (if anywhere)?
Zen Loft is a welcoming, inclusive, and safe place for queer, trans, non-binary people, and we respect all races, religions, colors, and creeds. Zen Loft offers a Safe Zone for all persons; I will treat people with love and acceptance.
I agree with the above statement.
PERKS OF CONSIGNMENT
CONSIGNMENT MAKES SMALL BUSINESS OWNERSHIP FUN!
- Focus on making your crafts and we'll take care of the rest!
- Leave the guess work of advertising and sales to us!
- We sell your stuff while you're at work!
CONSIGNMENT GIVES YOU FREEDOM
FREEDOM TO CREATE YOUR OWN PRICING
-- Decide your own prices to offset the consignment percentage
FREEDOM TO CHOOSE YOUR CONSIGNMENT PERCENTAGE
-- We offer industry-standard consignment rates and give you the opportunity to earn more of your sales money by working in the shop and at the festivals
FREEDOM TO VEND ANYWHERE
-- We do not force our vendors to sign a non-compete, which gives you the freedom to earn passive income while you're actively vending someplace else
FREEDOM TO SLEEP IN
-- We haul your stuff to the farmers markets, display them beautifully, and sell them along with a collection of other, similar products -- all while you sleep in on your Saturday and spend time with your family!
FREEDOM TO WALK AWAY
-- Consignment with us is 100% voluntary and you can leave at any time with zero hassel
PERKS OF SELLING WITH US
We hand-select the kinds of people and products we want in our store
All fees are included in the cost of your consignment percentage, so you don't have to pay for:
- Vendor fees at the Farmer's Market, festivals, or events
- Brick-and-mortar rent, electric, gas, water, internet, or advertising
JOIN OUR COLLECTIVE
Become a Member of our collective at Zen Loft!
- Membership is just $20/month*. Cancel at anytime.
When vendors join the collective, we waive the $20/event vendor fee.
- Vendors get a whole shelf in our main room to set up a display of their business, bio, and goals.
- Details can be found on our website at: ZenLoftWellnessCenter.com
* Earn additional perks when you volunteer!
For those not in our collective, a non-refundable $20 due to reserve your spot (wait for confirmation message before sending).
We hand-select the kinds of people and products we want in our store, so you know you're in good company.
- Kindness and respect above all else -- Radical love and acceptance!
- Collaboration, not competition -- Promote the other businesses!
- Be credentialed in your field -- Stay within your scope of practice!
- Be honest and genuine with what you offer -- No snake oil sales people!
HELP US PROMOTE
- Create a Facebook event on your page for all our events whether or not you can attend, invite your friends, and post in the event often!
- Add Zen Loft Wellness Center as a co-host, and your event will appear on our calendar
- Share other business' offerings on your social media pages -- the more foot-traffic, the better for everyone!
ARRIVAL TO EVENTS
- Please arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the event and be set up no later than the start time (unless otherwise discussed)
- Check in with Emily/Sunshine or Maria about where you're setting up
- BYOT (Bring your own table, or discuss prior to day of event)
- Communicate with other vendors, staff, and volunteers about your needs throughout the event
- Strict 90-minute parking out front along Downer or Stolp
- Parking garage is directly across the street and is >$5 for the day
- Come early and park on Benton, one block south of us
- Bring an assistant if you can't stay at your table
- Always be professional and pleasant
- Be courteous to the other staff and vendors
- Find out about all the offerings at Zen Loft during that month so that you can promote us when people ask
- If people ask what we are, say: "Zen Loft is a women-owned business collective of wellness professionals. They host independent wellness businesses and visitors pay the instructors and practitioners directly. To find out more, visit the website at
By checking the box below, I am agreeing to the terms and expectations as they are outlined above.
I agree with the above statement.
Questions & Comments
Thank you for your interest!
We will be contacting you shortly to go over your responses!
You will get an email confirmation within the next couple days and we will send you more info on details specific to the event.
-- Email us product photos, a head shot if you have one, display pictures, or anything else that you would like us to use in advertising that isn't included on this form to Maria at
and Emily at ZenLoftWellnessCenter.com.
-- Update all of your business info on your social media pages, website, etc. so that when customers search for you, see they accurate information.
-- Order more of your business cards and flyers to hand out at the event.
-- Check out the other vendors who will be there, "Like" all their pages, and promote them on your own pages.
For non-member vendors at upcoming events, a non-refundable $20 deposit is due before we can reserve your spot via PayPal at
If you have any questions, you can email or call/text us directly at (630) 465-5638.
Look for answers on our website at
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service