Women ReBOOT application form
Thank you for your interest in the Women ReBOOT programme, an initiative of Technology Ireland Software Skillnet. To be considered for the programme, please complete this application form in full. Most questions are multiple choice or require a short answer. Please pay particular attention to your answer in the "Your Goals" section - this is your personal statement or cover letter for the application. You may also attach your CV to this form.
Closing date for applications to the programme commencing 4 March is 21 February, 2019.
For questions on this application form, please email
Eligibility criteria for Women ReBOOT are as follows:
1. You must currently be unemployed, or not working. You do not need to be on the Live Register to apply.
2. You must be eligible to work in Ireland, holding either EU or EEA citizenship, or the appropriate immigration permit (stamp 4).
3. You must hold an IT-related Degree; OR other relevant qualification OR IT sector experience.
a. Prior Experience in the IT sector is a must - candidates must have had 5+ years' prior experience in the IT sector, either in a tech company, or in a tech role, prior to taking a career break.
b. The ideal candidate will have held roles such as software engineer, software developer, QA/test engineer, analyst/programmer, data analyst, systems analyst, technical architect, business analyst, IT support specialist, UX designer, product manager, network engineer, technical consultant, web/UI developer, project manager or other roles in the technology sector.
4. Enthusiasm and a strong drive to return to the technology sector are essential.
5. Applicants must demonstrate commitment to an intensive programme and a willingness to undertake independent study to reskill/upskill.
Surname or last name
Please select your age range
20 - 24
25 - 29
30 - 34
35 - 39
40 - 44
45 - 49
50 - 54
55 - 59
Page 1 of 7
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ISA Software Skillnet. -
Terms of Service