Semester 1 Biology Reflection
Think back on Semester 1. What went well, and what would you change?
What is your name? (First Last)
What period are you in?
1. On a scale of 1-5 (where is the worst and 5 the best) How satisfied were you with your grade from last semester?
2. On a scale of 1-5 (where is the worst and 5 the best) How satisfied were your parents or guardians with your grade from last semester?
3. What is something that you are proud of from last semester? Select any/all that apply
I studied for tests and quizzes, and was proud of my scores
I worked hard on my labs and was proud of my scores
I retook several quizzes, and was proud of my improvement
I rewrote a lab (or all labs) and was proud of how much I improved.
I payed attention in class and was proud of how much I understood
I worked to pay better attention in class, and was proud of my improvement
I worked to improve my work habits (completing things on time, taking notes, using class time), and was proud of my progress
I came in to FLEX and/or tutoring, and was proud of the effort I put in to learn the material
I worked to not let friends distract me, and was proud of my improvement
I learned a lot, and was proud of my knowledge
I asked for help when I needed it, and am proud of my self
I am proud that I stayed off my phone, or used it appropriately
4. What is something that you are NOT proud of from last semester? Select any/all that apply
I didn't study for tests and quizzes enough
I didn't put much effort into my labs
I didn't retake any quizzes when I had the chance
I didn't rewrite any labs when I had the chance
I didn't pay attention during class
I had terrible work habits (didn't turn things in on time, forgot and lost papers, didn't keep up my journal)
I didn't come to flex or tutoring, even when I needed help
I didn't ask for help when I needed it
I let my friends distract me, either in class or outside
I came to flex, but goofed off and didn't use it appropriatly
I disrupted class and distracted my classmates
I never put anything in my journal
I was on my phone inappropriately or all the time
5. What is something you would like to improve for next semester? Select any/all that apply
Homework Quiz scores
Focus and attention
Turning in homework on time
Asking for help when I need it
Keeping my journal up-to-date and organized
How much biology I understand
How much i am on my phone
6. What is your plan for how you can improve the skills you marked in the last question? Be specific!
7. Is there anything you need help with, to help you improve?
What is your goal for biology Second Semester? This could relate to grades, improvement, learning, or behavior.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service