Cumberland Food Share
Food Assistance Request Form
The Cumberland Food Share was established by the Cumberland Community Schools Society (CCSS) and Weird Church. The program provides bi-weekly deliveries of Healthy Food Boxes to Cumberland households who are not able to purchase food due to financial circumstances.
If you are currently unable to access food to due financial circumstances, please complete this form. We will do our best to serve everybody but please be aware that completion of this form does not guarantee an immediate source of food.
To participate in the Cumberland Food Share you must agree to the following COVID-19 Safety Protocol and the Release of Liability.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
We must all work together to slow the spread of COVID-19. This includes the following measures:
1. Not going out when you are sick or have the following symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing).
2. Practicing physical distancing (staying 6 feet from others when outside your home).
3. Wearing a mask when indoors with people not from your household.
4. Washing all food before you put it away and eat it.
5. Following current Provincial Health Guidelines.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
I agree to follow the above measures and help slow the spread of COVID-19
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service