Cumberland Food Share
Food Assistance Request Form
The Cumberland Food Share was created by the Cumberland Community Schools Society (CCSS) and Weird Church, with support from the Village of Cumberland, LUSH Valley and the Comox Valley Food Policy Council. The goal is to safely distribute food to Cumberland families and individuals in need of support during COVID-19.
To request food assistance, please complete this form. We will do our best to serve everybody but please be aware that completion of this form does not guarantee an immediate source of food.
To participate in the Cumberland Food Share you must agree to the following COVID-19 Safety Protocol and the Release of Liability.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOL
We must all work together to slow the spread of COVID-19. This includes the following measures:
1. Not going out when you are sick or having the following symptoms (cough, fever, sore throat, runny nose, sneezing).
2. Practice physical distancing (staying home, limiting errands and staying 6 feet from others when outside your home).
3. Wash your hands when returning home and before eating.
4. Do not touch your face with your hands (without washing them first).
5. Wash all food before you put it away and eat it.
I agree to follow the above measures and help slow the spread of COVID-19
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service