We are excited to present the Spring 2023 Philly Vegan Restaurant Week from April 22-30
(yes, that includes 2 weekends). You are cordially invited to join us!
Are you a local food establishment interested in participating? Here’s how it works:
For one week, restaurants around the city will offer a selection of vegan specials that best represent that establishment. It's a perfect opportunity to customers try a new restaurant and for restaurants and chefs to experiment with creative vegan dishes. You can do one dish or you can make a whole menu! Pricing is up to you.
Our mission for Philly Vegan Restaurant Week is simple:
- To spotlight the culinary creativity at vegan and omni restaurants.
- To increase access to vegan food, reduce the consumption of animals, and positively impact the planet by supporting and encouraging our restaurant community.
1. Please complete this participation form before March 8, 2023 (EXTENDED DATE)
2. Email us your menu details (name, description and prices of item(s)) by March 22, 2023.
3. Donate an amount of your choice to Philly Food Rescue
and send us proof of contribution before PVRW starts on April 22, 2023. Once we have this proof of payment, we will share your menu on our website and food photos on social media.
Our team will be responsible for posting your menu on our website as we receive them, pushing the event on social media, creating promotional materials and sending out press releases. All we ask of you is to please post the official Philly Vegan Restaurant Week logo on your website or social media platform at least once and spread the word!