Represent your Company as a Community Leader in Dementia Care! Sign up as an Exhibitor and Sponsor for the 21st Annual Updates on Dementia Conference
21st Annual Updates on Dementia Conference: Translating Research into Practice
Thursday, May 9, 2019
South San Francisco Conference Center
Tailored to professionals, nationally- and internationally- renowned researchers and clinicians present the latest research in the biological, social, psychological, and cultural aspects of aging and dementia with particular emphasis on practical applications.
• 700 attendees include professionals from throughout the SF Bay Area and beyond
• 6,570 bi-monthly conference e-blast circulation
• 7,145 conference brochures distributed throughout the region
• 50,000 e-news subscribers
• 14,000 Facebook followers
• 5,000 Twitter followers
Deliver up-to-date, relevant training and tools for professionals, so that they are empowered to deliver high quality, person centered care for people with dementia and their families.
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION!
Questions or Comments
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Alzheimer's Association.
Terms of Service