Grant School Survey
Para acceder a esta encuesta en español ... "haga clic derecho" en la encuesta y seleccione español como su idioma preferido. ¡Gracias!
Yào yǐ zhōngwén fǎngwèn cǐ diàochá... Qǐng zài diàochá shàng “yòujiàn dān jī”, ránhòu xuǎnzé zhōngwén zuòwéi shǒuxuǎn yǔyán. Xièxiè!
As the Grant School Teachers and Staff work to wrap up this year and begin preparing for next year, we want to hear from you! We value your input and we hope that you will take some time to provide us with feedback about your Distance Learning experience this year. Please share your reflections and concerns knowing that we will work to find answers to your questions and will try our best to address your concerns as we plan for next year.
What is your child's name?
What is your child's grade level?
Select Your Child's Teacher
Ms. Cohen (TK)
Ms. Reichhold (K)
Ms. Montes (K)
Ms. Cattin (K)
Ms. McCullough and Ms. Burnham (1)
Mr. Thomsak (1)
Ms. Hedrick and Ms. Paulovitz (1)
Mr. Mitchell (2)
Ms. Lim (2)
Ms. Gasmin (2)
Ms. Reno (3)
Ms. Grashton (3)
Ms. Henderson (3)
Ms. Wolfe (4)
Ms. Gerasimov (4/5)
Ms. Marte (5)
4. What is going well for your child during Distance Learning?
5. As you think about your child moving into the next grade level, what are your academic concerns?
5. As you think about your child moving into the next grade level, what are your social-emotional concerns?
6. Please share your general concerns around returning to school in the Fall and/or Distance Learning.
7. Please let us know how to best reach you at this time.
8. Will you be returning to Grant School next year? If not, we will miss you...and, what are your plans?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of San Lorenzo Unified School District.