SJYC Summer Conference 2021 Application (Hong Kong) / 中日青年會議 2021（香港）
* LOCATION Li Po Chun United World College
* DATE July 23 - 29, 2021
* FEE $1500 HKD (Lunch Provided)
* APPLICATION DEADLINE May 31, 2021
This year’s conference will be conducted SEMI-VIRTUALLY where Hong Kong based participants and organisers will gather together during the day (all participants will return home for the night), while connecting with the organisers and participants of other regions virtually on Zoom.
As the situation changes and we receive more information, the location, price and/or format of the conference may be prone to change. All applicants will be notified as soon as possible if any changes are made. We are very grateful for your flexibility in these difficult times. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Please also note that scholarships are available based off of need. Applications for financial aid will be released after participants are selected.
We are looking for participants who are...
• Interested in Sino-Japanese affairs, politics, and/or international relations
• Critical thinkers
• Inspired to promote peace
• Capable of accepting and embracing cultural differences
• Open-minded to different opinions
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sino Japan Youth Conference.