Shelter Friends Volunteer Registration
Since our volunteers will become an integral part of the shelter team, we ask that you take a moment to review the following questions to ensure this program is the right fit for you:
1. Are you 17 years of age or older?
2. Are you able to commit to at least 6 hours a month during the hours of 10 am and 4 pm Tuesdays through Saturdays?
3. If you are interested in working with dogs, are you able to safely lift 10+ pounds and do you feel you are able to safely leash and walk dogs in excess of 40 pounds?
4. If you will be working with cats, are you able to lift 10 pounds?
5. Are you willing to participate in obedience training of shelter dogs and/or socialization of shelter cats?
6. Are you willing to participate in at least three volunteer training sessions which will include reading materials, watching DVDs, and shadowing experienced volunteers prior to becoming a certified volunteer?
7. Are you willing to assist with fundraisers and community outreach events?
If you answered yes to the above, please complete the following registration form and we will be in touch to schedule your first training session. Thank you for supporting the Cherokee County Animal Shelter.
Allergies and/or physical or mental limitations:
Special skills related to working with animals:
Previous experience working with animals or animal welfare groups:
Do you prefer to work with:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service