Heartwood Charter School 2021-2022 Intent to Enroll
*If you are currently enrolled at Heartwood Charter School, please do not fill out this form. You have been provided with a separate form for the 2021-22 year.
At this time everything is pending the approval Department of Education fiscal budget and the Heartwood Board approval but within the upcoming weeks we should be able to provide you with more detailed information regarding:
1.The school calendar for the 21-22 year
2.Our enrollment cap, currently set to 395 students schoolwide, with 250 positions reserved for the independent study program
3. And confirmed details on educational support funding, currently targeted at $1,200 per student. (Homeschool Program only)
What we do know is that we will be offering amazing classes and 1 on 1 tutoring next year however we hope that more of this will be provided at the Liberty Resource Center (pending the COVID climate). Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year will be prioritized in the following order:
1. Returning Students (currently enrolled)
2. Siblings of returning students
3. Any student previously accepted in the 20-21 school year who was not provided with a spot due to limited enrollment capacity
4. Siblings of students previously accepted in the 20-21 school year who was not provided a spot due to limited enrollment capacity
5. Anyone who was placed on the 20-21 waitlist before September 8, 2020
6. Waitlist students after September 8, 2020, and new students to Heartwood
Primary Parent/guardian name
Primary Parent/guardian contact phone number
What California county will you reside in starting September 2021?
Please select which program you are enrolling your student in
Homeschool/Independent Study Program
Bothin Program (Marin County Resource Center)
Student's full name
Student's grade level for the 2021-22 school year. *At this time the Bothin program will only be accepting students through the 8th grade
(TK) Student turns 5 between September 2 and December 2, 2021
If you are enrolling in the Homeschool/Independent Study Program, do you have a CST preference? Please provide us with the CST name below. We can not guarantee that we are able to place you on their roster, but we can try.
Are you considering other schools for the 2021-22 school year or is Heartwood Charter School your primary choice?
Heartwood is not our primary choice
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Heartwood Charter School.