Write for Organized Classroom!
Organized Classroom is now accepting posts for syndication!
What does that mean?
It means if you have classroom organization posts on your blog already, you can have that same post republished and featured at OC, with a backlink to your site, extra exposure for you with social shoutouts, and mentions in my weekly newsletter! Niiiiiiice!
What is the criteria?
1. Your post MUST have to do with classroom organization. Setting up classroom library tips, procedures for routines in your classroom such as morning work or centers, organizing your manipulatives or storage areas, and more are all relevant.
2. Your post must NOT have a pitch for a product. I am not able to mention, nor link any products.
3. Your post MAY have a related freebie listed. I would be happy to link to your freebie within the post with the stipulation that it is a forever free freebie. If you should ever decide to make it a paid item, I get 2 weeks notice of that change so I have time to take it out of my post.
4. Your post must contain at least 3 images that are at least 600 px wide or tall. They will be used in the post and for my social media promotion images. You may watermark them with a small watermark in a corner only. They must be clear and bright.
5. Your post must have at least 500 words. 750-1,000 word longer posts are even better.
6. No additional "backlinks" other than to the post will be given. You must be a teacher blogger only. No freelancers.
If your post(s) are republished on my site, with a direct link back to your post so Google knows you are the original poster. I will also be adding in an introduction paragraph and reserve the right to add any advertising widgets within the post. Minor edits may be made to grammar or word choice, while still maintaining your overall voice. You do get the final ok before the post goes live on the website.
You submit the URL of your post below that meet the criteria above and I will be in touch if/when I am looking for additional content to promote.
Thanks for your interest and I look forward to seeing your best work soon!
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Your Full Name
Only those with established teacher blogs with 20+ posts already on their own blog may apply.
Provide a URL link to a post you would like to have syndicated on Organized Classroom
Please fill out the form separately for each post that meets the criteria from above.
Comments or questions?
Thanks so much for your interest! ~Charity
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service