CEP is a 5-week, 12-hour course with sessions running Thursdays October 15th, 22nd, 29th and November 5th and 12th. All sessions run from 6pm - 8:30pm. All classes will be held at Build Institute's HQ (2701 Bagley Ave, Detroit MI). The cost of the course is $75 for BUILD graduates and $100 for non-BUILD graduates. You must pay the full cost in order to reserve your seat in the course.
• At least 1 handmade craft ready to sell
• No previous sales on Etsy.com
• Credit card (for your sales) & Internet access
• A laptop or tablet to bring to class every session
Please follow the steps below in order to register for the CEP:
1. Fill out the form completely
2. Once you hit submit, EMAIL 2 PHOTOS OF YOUR CRAFT PRODUCT WITH A DESCRIPTION OF THE PRODUCT to email@example.com. Once you have applied and emailed your craft product information, you will hear back about acceptance and payment information within one week.
***If you fail to complete this step your application is considered incomplete!***
3. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts in order to avoid emails going to spam.
4: Once you have paid, you are in the class! You'll receive a welcome email 1 week before class begins with more information.
5: Attend the class! Come a bit early to your first class to check in.