Ad Coordinator - Come Work With Us!
Social Lab Marketing is looking for an Ad Coordinator! At Social Lab Marketing we work with 6 and 7 figure coaches and digital courses creators to help them scale their FB Ad Campaigns for their evergreen funnels and live launches. You can learn more about us here:
We’re looking for an Ad Coordinator to work closely with our team to: develop overall strategy for each client, request creative from our creative team, handle client communications, setting up ads and pixels, daily management of ad campaigns and reporting.
- Experience creating, managing and troubleshooting Facebook ads for coaches & digital course creators.
- Experience with evergreen webinars, live launches and SLO funnels (or low ticket offer funnels).
- Familiar with software like ClickFunnels, Kajabi, ThriveCart (or can easily figure it out).
- Strong attention-to-detail, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Confident working under pressure, completing projects and dealing with deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- You are comfortable working 100% remotely, managing projects and meeting deadlines without direct supervision.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize under ever-changing needs and schedules.
- Team player -- you are able to collaborate with a small team, ask for help when needed, and delegate tasks.
- Proactive -- you strive to get ahead of a problem and welcome new ideas and strategies.
- Always open to learning - FB Ads are always changing and there are always new strategies to learn. We’re looking for someone that is always paying attention to new trends and bringing new ideas to the table.
● Remote position but MUST be available during the hours of 9am to 5pm EST (no exceptions).
● Pay starts at $25 hour.
● This position is part time to start (15-20 hours a week) with the option to move to full time after 90 days.
Please apply if you are looking for a career with a growing company and want to be part of a team.
Please do not apply if you currently are running your own business or are planning on launching your own business on the side.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
What level of experience do you have on a scale of 1-10? 1 being a beginner and 10 being you know everything there is to know about FB Ads.
What got you into FB Ads and how long have you been running ads?
Do you have experience working with coaches and digital course creators?
What types of clients or campaigns do you enjoy working on the most?
What does a successful campaign look like to you?
Why do you want to join the Social Lab Marketing Team and why do you think you would be the best fit?
We are looking for someone that is available 9am EST to 5pm EST M-F. Are you available during these hours?
Please confirm that you are looking for a career with a growing company and not a side hustle while you grow your own business.
Yes, I want a career with a growing company.
No, I'm currently running my own business or plan to.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service