Guidelines for submitting your nomination:
1. All submissions must be publicly available on YouTube or Vimeo.
2. Please carefully copy the URL of the video into the field below.
3. New for this year: we are inviting you to nominate your video into a specific category. Please select the category most fitting your entry.
4. Also new for this year is a special category for "Minnesota Kitties". The Cat-on-a-Stick Category is a fitting homage to the Minnesota State Fair, our venue for this year's edition.
5. Awards will be given in each category at the August 30 event, including the Golden Kitty for "Best in Show".
6. You may nominate as many videos as you like, but you will need to fill out a separate entry for each nomination.
7. You may and are encouraged to nominate your own video, just be sure to post it to YouTube or Vimeo first.
DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS IS MAY 1, 2013
After the nomination process closes we will post an online vote for the "People Choice Award". Be sure to join us on August 28th for the debut of the festival. For full information regarding the festival, visit www.walkerart.org/catvidfest