Wheathampstead's Got Talent 2019! ENTRIES CLOSED
ENTRIES FOR 2019 HAVE NOW CLOSED as all available spaces have been filled. If you/your child wishes to take part, a space may become available if someone drops out. You can email
to be put on the waiting list.
This form MUST be completed by Monday 17 June and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Council office on 01582 832541 or
1. Each competitor will sing one song/perform one dance /one piece of entertainment on stage, in front of three 3 judges and an audience. All songs must be expletive free (radio version). Performances must not be longer than 4 minutes.
2. All participants will be confirmed by phone or email.
3. Come prepared with music on a CD/USB stick player, ready to be played. Our sound team will not take responsibility for playing music from a mobile phone for security reasons.
4. Please arrive 30 minutes before the start of the show, as slots to be confirmed on the day. We cannot guarantee a slot prior to this as we have to allow for changes and no-shows.
5. Judges decision will be final. Judging will be based on quality, performance and originality. Only the winners of each category will be announced. Trophies will be awarded to the overall WGT winner and winners of the three categories, with certificates and ribbons for all.
Name and age of performer/s (please list all names)
Name of parent/guardian
Act category (choose the one that fits best)
Describe your act, including group name if relevant.
You must include the name of your song and the artist (if relevant) and the approximate length of your performance.
Photographs may be taken of the children performing. These photographs will only be used by the Parish Council for our website and The Pump magazine. No photos will be shared with a third party without express consent. If you are completing this form for more than one child, please only tick 'YES' if every parent is in agreement.
Yes, I agree to the above
No, I do not agree to the above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service