PICPA MEMBER REQUEST
This member request form (MRF) shall be used for Fiscal Year 2021-2022. The certificate that will be issued will have value ending June 30, 2022.
An automatic copy posted in google spreadsheet is captured once submitted.
e Certificate of Membership in Good Standing
Membership Certificate (e.g., Sustaining Life Membership, etc.)
ASEAN CPA Certificate (please refer to the requirements in the PICPA website at
Prefix (Mr., Ms., Mrs., or designation)
Write Mr. Ms. Mrs or designation to be written in the certificate. Otherwise leave it blank
This can be your married name or last name registered with PRC
Write your full first name
Suffix (Jr., I, II, III) - leave blank if not applicable
Middle Name (write in full not middle initial only)
Write your middle name. For female, if married, this will be your maiden last name. Write None if you do not have a Middle Name
Name to be written on the Certificate/ID Card
The name should not include the prefix (Mr. Ms. Mrs. Atty.). This will be pick up from the Prefix line
PRC Registration No.
This shall be numeric maximum of 6 digit
PRC Registration Date
Please click on the calendar icon always. This refers to the date when your PRC Number was issued.
By-Laws Article V, Section 7 : A CPA shall be a member of the Chapter of the province or city where his residence or place of business is located.
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Agusan del Sur
Butuan City/Agusan del Norte
Cagayan de Oro-Misamis Ortl.
Davao de Oro
Davao del Norte/Davao Oriental
Davao del Sur
East Coast, USA
Eastern Metro Manila
General Santos City
Iligan City/Lanao del Norte
Jeddah - KSA Western
Lanao del Sur - Marawi City
Negros Occ./San Carlos City
New York - Tristate
Northern Metro Manila
Ozamiz City-Misamis Occ.
Papua New Guinea
Riyadh - KSA Central
San Pablo City
Saudi - KSA Eastern
Silicon Valley, USA
Southern Metro Manila
Surigao del Norte
Surigao del Sur - Tandag
Surigao del Sur-Bislig
Western Metro Manila
Zambaonga del Norte
Commerce and Industry
By-Laws Article V, Section 8 " Classification of members" : Membership with Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants shall be classified into active, sustaining life, honorary life and honorary and associate.
1. Member in Good Standing ( Regular Member Art. V. Sec. 12: An active member whose accounts with the Institute are current and membership dues are fully paid.)
2.Sustaining Life Member (Art. V. Sec. 10: An active member who pays an amount determined by the National Board of Directors who shall have the rights, privileges' and responsibilities of an active member, except the payment of the annual dues.)
3. Honorary Life Member (Art. V. Sec. 11: An active member of PICPA for a period not less than twenty (20) years and who has significantly contributed to the advancement of accounting profession, who is granted honorary life membership upon the recommendation of the Committee of Awards and the unanimous approval of the members of the National Director.)
Sustaining Life Member
Honorary Life Member
Certificate of Membership in Good Standing (eCMGS)
The Certificate of Membership in Good Standing will be electronically transmitted to the member's email address. The email address should be the same registered in the PICPA Glueup Membership portal. The eCMGS is valid for the fiscal year issued. Any erasures or tampering will render the certificate invalid. PICPA assigns a QR code that embeds the information controlled by PICPA.
Type of Request you can request:
Generic Request - Issued free on first request. On the second request, PICPA charges certification fee of Php112 . The purpose indicated is "whatever purpose it may serve".
Specific Request - Issued for a fee of Php112. This includes initial/renewal BIR Accreditation, PRC BOA Accreditation; ASEAN CPA Certficate, Foreign Organization - CPA of Australia, New Zealand, Canada or other countries, and other special certificate for a specific purpose.
Membership Certificate - a diploma type of certificate issued during the Oathtaking
Purpose of the Certification requested
Not applying for eCMGS
If Specific eCMGS - state the purpose to be indicated in the certificate
BIR accreditation initial/renewal
SEC accreditation initial/renewal
PRC BOA accreditation initial/renewal
CDA accreditation initial/renewal
CPA Australia/Other Countries accreditation
PRC Accreditation for Accounting Teachers initial/renewal
CIA Challenge Examination
For CPA Australia or other Countries CPA accreditation will be processed manually
For CPA Australia or other Countries eCMGS request, state details of what will be included. Please send a copy of the request to Ded ED Sengco at
Mode of delivery for the PICPA ID
Pick up through National Office
Delivery through courier (cost to be paid by Member) - please pay to PICPA NO account amount of Php168
Not Applicable if applying for eCMGS only
Delivery or Mailing Address
Request for printed copy in either specific or generic request or additional printed copy, Member has to pay the printing and mailing fees of Php 280 and settle this through the PICPA National Office Payment Instructions below
PICPA National Office Quality Objectives - commit to process the request if member is active and registered in Glueup
* Generic eCMGS within five (5) working days
* Specific/ASEAN CPA CMGS within seven (7) working days and with paid Certification fee
The PICPA NO processor will only process application for members based on the following guidelines:
1) Member is in GlueUp as an ACTIVE (Member in Good Standing - MiGS) and for
* Regular Members - paid dues for FY2021-2022 and no arrears.
* Provincial Members (excluding Metro Manila Region) who paid through the Chapter shall request the Chapter to remit in advance to PICPA National Office.
* Payment of membership dues should be posted in PICPA Glue Up
* Sustaining Life Member/Honorary Life Member - lifetime member should be registered in GlueUp. For SLM/HLM not in GlueUp, you will receive an email on the process how to register.
2) If Member is not in Glueup, please access
3) Payment instructions for membership dues, certification fee of Php112 (Specific requests) or additional copy and Mailing/ Delivery Fee of Php168, Refer to the payment instructions
Bank Name: Union Bank of the Philippines.
Account Name: Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Inc.
Account Number: 1008-4006-9691
5) Email address to be used should be the same primary email address used in GlueUp. Group request done through another persons shall only be processed if member is registered in Glueup.
PICPA values and respects your privacy and we are duty bound to protect the personal data and information that we may collect from you in the course of your digital transaction. PICPA is compliant to the provisions of the Republic Act No 10173 otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
By clicking YES below, you agree and consent to PICPA's collection, use and processing of my information in pursuit of its legitimate interest as a professional organization.
Privacy Notice Agreement - see Privacy Notice
Yes, I agree and consent
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of PICPA.