This year the dates are June 13 - 15 with one shift on June 13, two on June 14 and one on June 15 for a total of four shifts. Each shift is about 5 hours with a break between handing out the robes and collecting them at the end of the event. Ten volunteers are required for each of the four shifts.
This is a great opportunity to both raise funds and to socialize and meet other UJAMAA GRANDMAS.
SUMMARY OF ACTIVITIES
* Busy times will be near the beginning and end of each shift while robes are being distributed and collected.
* During the 2+ hour ceremonies, volunteers should be able to leave for a coffee or a meal on campus or nearby.
* Expect lots of walking and some light lifting.
* Wear neat casual clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
* Bring reading glasses if you require them as each gown is labelled for a particular graduate.
Please complete all sections of this form. You will know you have successfully submitted your form when you see a message to that effect. You will be contacted within a few days to confirm your schedule.
Thanks for volunteering. We can't do it without. you.