DISHA: 2-Day Volunteer Training Program on 15th & 16th June, 2019
Disha Charitable Trust For Value Initiatives
Disha is an NGO started in 2005 which caters to the value education along with skills to the UG/PG students by boosting up the physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual quotients.
To know more about Disha,
Transforming Youth to Transform the Nation
Know Your Self, Know Your Country and Know Your Culture
Objectives of the Training Program
* Inducting new volunteers into the organization
* Enriching participants with values
* Enhancing knowledge about our country and culture
* Providing hands-on experience to conduct sessions in our programs.
Who can participate?
* Working professionals who can donate time
* Home Makers
* Early Retired Professionals (VRS)
* Graduates/Post-graduates who wish to volunteer
* A basic degree
* Good Communication Skills
* Passion to serve in the field of value education
* Participation on both the days is mandatory
* Participants should reach the venue 10 mins early
* Training materials/handouts will be provided
* Lunch will be provided
Please fill in the details
Area of Residence
Pursue as profession
Why do you want to attend this training program?
What are the expectations from this program?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service