Grants are intended as supplementary funding to help you build your project. Big Dub Festival reserves the right to award less than the requested amount and/or pay in installments, based on completion milestones.
Proposals will be evaluated based on the following (in no particular order):
• Quality: creativity, interactivity, thoughtfulness, originality, excitement, inspiration, social value
• Execution: planning, feasibility, safety plan, clean-up plan, budget, time-line, past work
Grant recipients will sign a contract stating their intent to:
• Create the proposed art piece within proposed time frame.
• Present the art as promised in the distribution plan.
• Present copies of detailed receipts greater than or equal to grant amount within 30 days of final grant award reimbursement.
• Return funds if project is not completed.
Applications for Art Grants are through the application form. Your application must be 100% complete - answer all required questions and follow all directions or it will NOT be considered.
The more details you can give us, the better we will be able to consider the application. A detailed budget is required. In addition to the form please send drawings/photos or diagrams to support your application to the email address BigDubLifestyle@gmail.com
Please assume that any materials submitted will not be returned, regardless of application acceptance. We will carefully review your application and notify you in a timely manner. Don’t be discouraged if you are not awarded a grant. We have limited funds and are forced to make tough decisions about where to apply them. Thank you for applying!
This form is for artists and/or camps bringing 2D and 3D installations to Big Dub Festival 2017 who would like to apply for an Art Grant. There will be a maximum of 2 comp tickets per art grant, so please take this into consideration when calculating your budget. Please have all your information ready when you begin this form. Once it is submitted, you will not be able to edit the application and must resubmit all info when making changes.
- Projects funded by Big Dub Festival are to remain exclusive to the festival. By accepting our grant you agree to not utilize the project elsewhere whether for free or for charge
- Projects fully funded by Big Dub Festival become property of the festival & will be retained at Four Quarters Farm or stored by Big Dub Festival at the conclusion of the event. These projects will be used again in the future.