Georgia Shift Motion Graphics Internship
Georgia Shift gives young people a seat at the table of democracy. We believe social change only comes by constantly providing hands-on education and direct action opportunities, keeping young people engaged to train those who come after them.
The Motion Graphics Internship is a three month, hands-on opportunity to assist in creating motion graphics that will be used on a variety of platforms.
- Concept, design and provide motion design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives of the organization.
- Design mood boards, storyboards, and motion graphics.
- Provide quality assurance for creative deliverables.
- Build and maintain rapport with creatives on the team
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Set or maintain the tone of a brand through motion design.
The ideal candidate will be collaborative motivated, outgoing, and professional. Learning our processes is vital to this role while contributing your own ideas and experiences.
- Proficient in After Effects, Final Cut Pro, or other motion/video editing software
- Strong sense of motion and visual design and type
- Solid understanding of editing techniques
- Familiarity with Cinema 4D and 2D character animation is a plus.
Candidate can work remotely, if applicable.
The internship is unpaid, but we can work with your college to get credit if applicable.
If you want to intern at another time, we are open to other semesters as well.
What city do you live in?
Semester you want to intern:
How did you hear about the internship?
Who is the one social or political leader of today you would like to meet?
Describe what your ultimate community looks like in 2020?
Link To Portfolio (if applicable)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Georgia Shift.