Thank you for your interest in Band of Angels Scholarship Program. This program is designed to help students in financial need attend the music camp of their choice. Band of Angels works with school administrators, and music directors to help identify students in need of scholarships.
The application form below helps provide information needed to establish financial need. We will contact your school music director and administrators to verify that the information provided below is accurate. While these questions help us determine need, we reserve the right to approve or decline any application based on other circumstances.
Please accompany your application with a background description and story from the student and parent/guardian (100 words or more) of why you would like to attend music camp, and why you need financial help. Fox 4 may use these stories to update viewers on who is receiving scholarships from the program. By accepting a scholarship from Band of Angels, you are granting permission to use your story if needed in a newscast on Fox 4 TV.
The following guidelines apply to this program:
• Students must be proficient at their grade level to attend camp. We will contact your school music teacher to verify that you meet the expected proficiency of the camp.
• Students are subject to a code of conduct policy and are expected to behave appropriately at any camps.
• Students must be able to provide their own transportation to and from the music camp.
• Students may be asked to perform or attend events on behalf of Band of Angels
• Students agree to have first name and photos shared on social media and other press, as appropriate
• Due to the limited number of scholarships, there is no guarantee that applicants will be awarded scholarships.
Board of Directors – Band of Angels
A 501c3 Not For Profit Organization