Light for the Earth registration form
WE INVITE ALL ENO STUDENTS AND TEACHERS AROUND THE WORLD TO SWITCH ON THE LIGHT TO THE FUTURE WITH US. JOIN US ON DECEMBER 4, 2020 AT 5:00 PM LOCAL TIME.
Deadline for registration: 20 Nov 2020
1. Recreate the lyrics of the song IMAGINE.
2. MAKE a lantern. Or, you can construct any other type of a light, if it is easier for you. You can make as
many lanterns as you want. Each classroom or each student may do their own.
3. If, because of Covid, your school is closed or you will not be able to go out in a group, each student can make their own little light and switch it on at home—remember to send us the photo.
4. Hang the lantern in a tree in the schoolyard or in a public park if possible.
5. Prepare a short event. If possible, invite parents and local community. Make sure you follow proper security measures and wear masks!
6. The outdoor event should begin at 5.00 PM local time. At 5:30, you switch on the lights.
7. Take a photo of your light and the event and send it to ENO Teachers FB page
together with the best lyrics of IMAGINE in your language and its translation into English.
If you perform the song, please put your video on YouTube and send us the link.
8. Post the photos and comments also on Light for the Earth FB event
9. All participating schools and mentors will receive participation certificates.
Contact email address
City or town
Data controller: ENO Schoolnet Association (ENO)
Contact information: Kauppakatu 25C, 3. floor, 80100 JOENSUU,
Contact person: Kaija Saramäki,
Name of the register: ENO activities
BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The basis for processing personal data is for planning and execution of ENO activities as well as communication between the participants and ENO.
PERSONAL DATA THAT MAY BE PROCESSED
First and last name
REGULAR DATA SOURCES
The data stored in the filing system are received through online forms and given by the subject themselves.
DATA DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER
The data are not transferred outside the association and will not be transferred outside of EU or EEA unless explicitly so agreed.
DATA FILING SYSTEM PROTECTION
Care is exercised in the processing of the data filing system. The data are stored in electronic form in secure third-party online servers that comply with EU’s data protection legislation. Information that is being shared with the general public will be shared online in different social media platforms.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Everyone included in the filing system has the right to inspect the data on themselves in the filing system as well as to request the rectification of possible inaccurate data or the supplementation of incomplete data. In case a person wishes to inspect the data on themselves or request their rectification, the request must be made in writing and sent to the data controller. If necessary, the data controller may request the person making the request to prove their identity. The data controller shall respond to the data subject within the timeframe stipulated in the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).
Right of inspection
The data subject has the right to inspect the data stored and can request any incorrect information to be corrected. The inspection request has to be made in writing to the data controller.
Rectification of data
Data subjects have the right to demand the rectification (correction) of inaccurate personal data concerning them and to have incomplete personal data completed.
Other rights of the data subject
The data subject has the right to have the controller erase all data concerning him or her without undue delay.
The data subject also has the rights to restrict the processing of personal data as described in the EU General Data Protection Act.
I consent to the data handling as described above
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of ENO-Environment Online.