2. Advisor: Advise the undergraduate officers on fraternity, scholastic, and personal matters, as well as university policy with regard to hazing, alcohol, and general conduct policies.
3. Training: Attend the Carlson Leadership Academy in the winter and Resident Scholar training when offered during the summer.
4. Time Commitment: Spend approximately five hours per week on chapter activities including chapter meetings and meals. Meet monthly with the Greek Advisor and AVC.
5. Planning: Work with the AVC, chapter officers, and Regional Director to establish goals/objectives each semester/term. Present a monthly report at AVC meetings.
6. Residence: The Resident Scholar is expected to reside in the chapter house during the academic year, if possible.
2. Desirable characteristics include demonstrated qualities of student leadership, maturity and breadth of perception, excellent character and a genuine interest in working with students.
Résumés, transcripts and photos are to be emailed to Nathan Schaefer, RLC chairman, at email@example.com. Title the email "Resident Scholar Application: [YourFirstName] [YourLastName]"
Nathan SchaeferRLC ChairmanSigma Phi Epsilon NJ Alpha RLC530 Hudson StreetHoboken, New Jersey firstname.lastname@example.org