Bookstore order form: OLI Payment Codes
If a faculty member at your institution teaches with Open Learning Initiative online courseware, an OLI Payment Code can be used by students during the payment portion of the OLI registration process. Making OLI Payment Codes available in your campus bookstore enables students to purchase courseware access using their financial aid.
All codes are delivered via email in PDF format. Each page of the PDF document includes a unique code accompanied by instructions for using the code like a gift card when purchasing access to their courseware. Click here for an example of an OLI Payment Code:
1. Fill out form below.
2. OLI will generate your PDF with OLI Payment Codes and instructions for students.
3. PDF will be emailed to your designated address the same day or the next (we aim for SAME-DAY). OLI is in the eastern time zone in the U.S.
4. Print and distribute PDFs to students in the bookstore.
5. When your semester's add/drop period passes, OLI will submit an invoice ONLY for the number of consumed codes.
6. OLI Payment Codes expire after your add/drop period passes. Unless otherwise arranged, OLI will destroy the unredeemed codes. Bookstores should not sell them in subsequent terms because they will not be identified as "valid" in the OLI database. Students will be unable to use them.
Full name, please, not abbreviations
Bookstore employee placing the order
Point of contact for invoicing purposes
Bookstore employee's phone number
Email where codes and invoice should be sent
Bookstore's full mailing address
In case of a problem with emailing an invoice.
LAST DAY of this term's add/drop period
Codes expire one week after your Add/Drop date, then invoicing occurs only for consumed codes. If purchasing for multiple courses with different add/drop deadlines, use the latest date.
Faculty member / dept. requesting payment codes
OLI course area (price per code)
Probability & Statistics ($25)
Statistical Reasoning ($25)
Concepts in Statistics ($20)
General Chemistry 1 ($25)
Elementary French I ($25)
Anatomy & Physiology
American English Speech
Arabic for Global Exchange
Elementary French II ($25)
Elementary Chinese I ($25)
Elementary Spanish I ($25)
Evidence-Based Practice in Management and Consulting ($25)
General Chemistry 2 ($25)
Health Information Technology Foundations full course ($50)
Health Information Technology Foundations half course ($25)
Logic & Proofs ($80)
NSC STEM Pathways
Principles of Computation with Python
Public Policy Analysis for Engineers
Visual Design, Intro
Custom course for your institution (Variable price) — Note title and cost in "Class title" next
Class title (and OLI course key, if known)
The class title helps your institution recognize the invoice. Course key helps OLI verify, but is not necessary.
Quantity of codes needed
Submit a purchase order via URL below (optional) and indicate whether submission was made (required)
Purchase order submitted successfully
Purchase order intentionally NOT submitted
Attempted submission failed for any reason
Second OLI course area and quantity needed (optional)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service