I'm in for the Maker's Market at EVIA Lifestyle Centre on October 20-21
Let's celebrate the #handmadenhomegrown love down south of the Metro at EVIA Lifestyle Centre over the weekend of October 20-21!
As a participating merchant, you will receive the following values:
- Logo Inclusion in our marketing collaterals
- Brand Profile & Interview on the Maker's Market website (if not featured already--this can also be post-event)
Event Proper (2 days)
- Approximately 4 foot (front) by 4 foot (depth) space for set up. Booth sharing will be allowed, but we have to approve of your booth sharing partner first.
- Tables and chairs will be provided by you, the merchant
- Electrical outlets will be available, but shared with others
- Option to propose a workshop to take place within the Maker Market
- Live social media coverage during the event proper
- Documentation to be posted on Maker's Market
Available booth option for 2 days is PHP 3,000.00. Booth sharing is allowed, but must be approved first by the organisers.
All submissions will be subject to screening (unless given a prior invitation) and availability of booths. The final lineup will be posted a week before, but we'll be sure to be in communication prior to that should your brand be selected. We'd like to make the lineup as diverse and as full of quality handmade items that only our local skill and ingenuity can provide. Let's bring on the handmade love, folks!
What are the items you plan to sell? (Please send us image links per item)
Only Handmade items and Craft supplies will be allowed. Select food merchants will be considered. No selling of pirated goods and overruns. Private accounts will be disregarded, and your application will be void without prior advisement.
How would you like to settle payment?
(Payment details will be sent once approved)
PayPal (An additional 4.5% + 15 pesos is required)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service