YOUNG ADULT CONNECT GROUPS
...communities to connect, grow, and do good - run by Young Adults
All college/university/young parents & professionals are welcome to join in on our Connect Groups!
COVID has drastically changed the culture of our regular events, so we want to be a place young adults in various stages of life can come and feel free to interact and fellowship alongside other YA's. It's our mission to provide a safe environment to do just that.
We ask that each participant selecting the IN-PERSON option below:
1. Please wear a mask at all times inside the building (you MUST bring a mask with you).
2. Please be sure you can answer NO to each of these questions...
- Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19?
- Have you had contact with a confirmed or suspectated case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you been asked to self-quarantine by Public Health or had contact with anyone who has been told to self-quarantine themselves in the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, we ask that you please stay home, or select the ONLINE option below.
CONNECT GROUP LOCATIONS - RESTARTING MAY 16**
Everyone loves options - choose yours :) We'll follow up with more info!
Sundays 3:30-5pm // RUNS 10 WEEKS starting May 16 // @Evangel Church // 25 person limit & all public health safety precautions followed
Sundays 8-9pm // RUNS 10 WEEKS starting May 16 // Online
WE WANNA KNOW...
Check any that apply
I'm a student
I'm working (or looking for work)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Evangel Pentecostal Church.