Exam Copy Request Form
Gallaudet University Press is pleased to offer exam and desk copies to instructors. Please review the guidelines below.
• For instructors who would like to consider a book for use in a course
• To request a copy, please fill out the Exam Copy Request Form below.
• You will receive the book along with an invoice from our distributor. You have 60 days to examine it.
• If you choose to adopt the book, return the invoice to our distributor with proof of adoption (for example, a syllabus including the book). Your invoice will be cancelled.
• If you do not choose to adopt the book, you may either return the book (in sellable condition) for a full refund, or you may pay the invoice and keep the book.
There is a limit of 3 titles per course.
• This is a free copy for instructors who have adopted a book for course use
• Send your request to
. Include (1) title of the course, (2) number of students expected to enroll, and (3) syllabus including the book. In your email, please specify that you are requesting a desk copy.
To request an exam copy, please complete the following form. Your information will be used to process the exam copy. By providing your information, you consent to being contacted if necessary in relation to your exam copy request.
Instructor First Name
Instructor Last Name
Street Address 1
Street Address 2
Name of Course
ISBN 1, if known (ISBN = 13 digit identifier)
Are there any topics that you would like to see addressed in future publications? Let us know!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of gallaudet.edu.