1. Any technical society, business, organization, or individual may submit as many nominations as they wish. Multiple nominations of the same person will not enhance the changes of winning the award.
2. Please note that If a nominee previously won the award being applied for during the prior 3 years, that nominee will be excluded from consideration for that award. Except for the Lifetime Achievement Award, a nominee may be awarded more than once in his/her lifetime.
3. It is preferred that candidates do not self-nominate. QCESC is looking for candidates to be nominated and recognized by others.
4. It is very important that the nomination be completely filled out with the information requested in each of the fields. The Award Selection Committee assigns points for each nominee for each of the fields based on the information submitted. Required fields are marked with * Required. If you don't have any information for the field, input "none".
5. Please avoid the use of acronyms or provide an explanation of each one used.
6. If at all possible, please submit your nominations using this Google Form. Note that some company computer systems block access to GoogleDrive and GoogleForms. If so, please try submitting using your home internet or a public internet service. However, if all else fails you can email a Word file with the information requested. Below is a link to an example Word Document nomination to serve as a guide. You can send this completed Word Document to email@example.com before the deadline. Copy the following link to your browser to retrieve the Word document:
7. In addition to the award nomination, please e-mail a color or black and white digital photo (head shot) to firstname.lastname@example.org for potential use with the press release and for posting to the QCESC website.
8. Nominations for any award will be automatically resubmitted for two additional years if not selected in the initial year of submission. The nominator may be asked to update the resubmission as needed.
9. The awards will be announced at the 57th Annual National Engineers Week Banquet scheduled for Thursday, February 21, 2019.
10. All award applications must be submitted by Monday, February 4th, 2019.
11. If you have questions or need further Information, contact: Dan D'Alessandro, President and Awards Chair, at email@example.com.========================================================================================
The Email address requested below is for the person submitting the nomination. They will receive a copy of the award nomination after submitting.