Contact: Steven Ward 512-537-9332 | email@example.comDates: August 30th 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.& Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.Location: Mt. Zion First African Baptist Church 105 Lankford Ave. Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
Wordsearch Essentials is for anyone wanting and to learn how to use Wordsearch efficiently and effectively. This one day course will help you learn all the primary study tools of Wordsearch as well as provide tips and tricks for getting around. The goal of the training is to help you explore and develop content for your sermons, lessons and Bible study with ease.
In our time together you will learn how to build a library that helps you do what you do better. You will discover content within books you may not have known you had. I will teach you how to ring out every drop of material out of your word search program. And learn new books and Bibles to help you do what you with greater ease. While no purchase is necessary those that do will get deep discounts on most of the books in the library.
Setup for the training starts at 12:00 p.m. and the training will start at 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and will continue on Saturday at 9:00 am ending at 4:00 pm. If you don’t have the program, please let me know, and I will send you an advanced copy. If you have any questions about the training, please see my contact information above.
Friday, August 30th - - Start Time 1:00 p.m
1. Setting Up Wordsearch - Learn And Implement Recommended Settings For Bible Study
2. Searching the Bible - Fast, Quick, Relevant Searches - Setting Up And Learning Features - Learn The Seven Different Ways To Search Within Wordsearch
3. Desktop - Creating a Study - Study Creation and Development - Studying Faster
4. Word Study Made Simple - Word Tool - Setting Up And Learning Features - Navigating And Analyzing Content Effectively
Saturday, August 31st - - Start Time 9:00 a.m.
5. Verse Explorer - Exegetical Tool - Setting Up And Learning Features - Navigating For Preaching, Teaching, And General Bible Study
6. Learning Topical Explorer - The Gold Mine - Setting Up And Learning Features - Creating Unique Collections
7. Learning Cross-Reference Explorer - Digging Deeper - Setting Up And Learning Features - Explanation And Expiration Of Its Functions
8. Learning Lessonmaker - Lesson Creation Made Easy - Setting Up And Learning Features - Learning To Creating Lessons - Best Practices When Creating Lessons
9. Note Taking - Bible Notes - Verse List - NoteStack
If you plan on attending, please fill out the information below. There is no charge to attend Wordsearch Essentials.