Festival Information and Requirements: Please read carefully
TO FOOD VENDORS: WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FROM HEALTHY FOOD VENDORS ONLY!!!
PLEASE NOTE*** WE NO LONGER HAVE SLOTS FOR Mary Kay, Jewelry, & Do-Terra VENDORS.
DATE: APRIL 18, 2020
TIME OF EVENT: 11 AM - 3 PM
• No charge for booth space. Application Deadline is April 1, 2020.
• All vendor location requests will be considered on a first come - first, serve basis and honored whenever possible.
• Please provide a detailed description of your booth items below.
• Vendors must check-in between 9 - 10:30 a.m. Due to safety issues, arrivals after 10:30 a.m., may forfeit pre-assigned booth location and be assigned an alternate location.
• Booths must be completely set-up by 10:45 a.m. The festival requests that all vendor booths remain open until 3 p.m.
• Vendors will have from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m. to pack-up. All vendors must be off festival grounds by 5:00 p.m.
• The vendor is responsible for leaving the area in the condition that it was originally received, i.e. removal of all debris such as boxes and trash.
• Each applicant will receive a confirmation letter upon receipt of their application, and a map and directions will be mailed before the event.
• This event occurs rain or shine! Sunny day - GC's Front Lawn, Rain site - GC's Centennial Center
Please fill out vendor registration completely.
• Vendor Registration Forms must be returned by April 1, 2020.
WE HAVE FILLED THE SPOTS AND NO LONGER TAKING Mary Kay, Jewelry, & Do-Terra VENDORS!!!
First Name of Contact Person
Last Name of Contact Person
Zip Code/Postal Code
Type of Booth
Georgia College Vendor
For Profit Business
Non Profit Organization
Healthy Food Vendor
Please give a detailed description of your product/services.
Please submit your logo or business photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service