Appointment Request Form
Aloha, thank you so much for supporting our business.
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment. Once you have submitted your request there is no need to call or text, we will call you. All appointments will be scheduled in the order they are recieved.
We are reopening in compliance with current safety and sanitation guidelines.
*Please read the following list before accepting the terms and submitting this form.*
• All guests are required to wear a face mask (with ear loops, covering nose and mouth) while inside Three Sixteen Hair Haven.
• All guests must come to their service alone, anyone not receiving a service will not be allowed to wait inside. (The only exception will be for a minor receiving a service, they will be allowed one accompanying adult.)
• Guests are asked to wait in their cars until their stylist is ready as there is no waiting area. Please text 808-727-0030 once you’ve parked.
• We ask that guests limit the number of personal items brought in to the salon and please, no food.
• Please keep in mind that if in the last 14 days anyone (guests or stylists) has been out of state, has personally had or been around someone who has had any of these symptoms (a cough or sore throat, fever or feeling feverish, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell) they will not be permitted in the salon at this time.
We appreciate your business and can not wait to see you! - Catalina & Derek Drouillard
First and Last name
Who is your preferred stylist?
What services are you looking for? (check all that apply)
Single Process Color (on the scalp re-retouch)
All Over Color (one color scalp to ends)
I’m not sure, I need a consultation
Preferred Day of the Week (check all that apply):
Preferred Time of Day (check all that apply):
Is there anything else you would like us to know?
Terms and Conditions (please click on the statement below to agree):
I have read what is required of me when receiving a service at Three Sixteen Hair Haven at this time. I agree to comply with the new policies.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service