Senior High School Graduates Tracer Study Questionnaire
WARNING: This form is for the SOLE use of GRADUATES from DepEd MANILA Only.
INSTRUCTIONS: This questionnaire is intended for Senior High School Graduates. It aims to trace the situation (i.e. status, academic, employment and other experiences of the graduates of the K to 12 Curriculum. Your inputs will help to achieve the objectives of the Tracer Study. Thus, please read and answer all the questions accurately and honestly. Please be assured on the following:
1. Your participation as well as all the inputs will be highly confidential.
2. You may opt to stop if you decided not to participate.
3. Your answers will not affect in any way with your present school performance or ranking.
4. You may use English or Filipino language in answering each question.
1. School where you finished SHS Program
Antonio J. Viilegas
Carlos P. Garcia
Claro M. Recto
Doña Teodora Alonzo
Dr. Juan G. Nolasco
Felipe G. Calderon
Florentino Torres (MTVES)
Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo
Jose Abad Santos
Jose P. Laurel
Manuel A. Roxas
Manuel G. Araullo
Manuel L. Quezon
Pres. Corazon C. Aquino
Pres. Sergio Osmeña
Valeriano E. Fugoso
2. School Address:
San Andres Bukid
4. Present Age
Below 18 years old
21 and above
5. Civil Status
6. If married: Number of Children
7. SHS Program
Arts and Design
TVL-Agri Fishery Arts
TVL-HE (i.e. Cosmetology, Commercial Cooking, Bread and Pastry etc.)
TVL-Industrial Arts (i.e. SMAW, RAC, Electronics, Electricity etc.)
TVL-ICT (i.e. CSS, Contact Center, Programming etc.)
8. Did you take National Certification (NC)
9. If yes, what level of NC did you take?
No Training Regulation / Not Applicable
10. What is the result of the NC Assessment?
Not Yet Competent
11. Current Occupation
Entrepreneur / Business Person
Not Searching for a Job / Not Interested
Unemployed / Searching for a Job
12. Follow-up to your answer in No. 11: Why or why not?
13. What are your future plans?
14. What are your IMMEDIATE/PRIMARY reasons for not going to any of the four (4) Curriculum Exits (Higher Education, Employment, Business/Entrepreneurship or Mid-Level Skills Development Program)
Lack of Personal Interest
Lack of Family Support
Others, please specify in item number 15
15. If you answered "OTHERS" in No. 14, please provide details:
16. Do you think the SHS program equipped you to be in any of the four (4) curriculum exits?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Department of Education.