Report a Disability-related Accessibility or Accommodation Concern to SEAS
Student and Employee Accessibility Services (SEAS).

The form is designed for Brown University community members (students, faculty, staff, etc.) working with disability related needs. If you have already used another request process for your accommodations (housing accommodations, for example), this is not the correct reporting channel to use to duplicate your request. This form is to report concerns that do not already have a traditional reporting system in place.

If this is urgent, please call our front desk at 401-863-9588 during business hours.

If this is an urgent physical accessibility concern, please reach out to the Department of Facilities Management by calling 401-863-7800

Your Name
Your answer
Your Email Address
Your answer
Your Contact Number
Your answer
What is the area of concern? *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Brown University. Report Abuse - Terms of Service