The nominee is a representative of a civil society organization, a good public speaker, and can address the following questions:
1) What institutions can contribute to peaceful and stable societies in support of sustainable development?
2) How could the importance of institutions best be reflected in the post-2015 development agenda?
3) How can the international community support nationally-owned processes in order to strengthen national institutions?
4) What measures are required to address external stressors such as illicit trafficking and organized crime that may undermine stability and peace?
5) How can political, economic and social institutions be strengthened in such a manner that they work harmoniously to replace the legacy of conflict and violence with a new, inclusive and more people-centred order of relations in support of achieving sustainable development?
In making their selection, the Office of the President of the General Assembly will prioritize nominees from the global South.