EAGx Prague 2021 Speaker Nomination Form
We are interested in hearing your ideas about who we should invite to speak at the conference. If you know someone who could give an interesting talk, organize a useful workshop or put together an important meet-up we want to hear from you.
There are several types of sessions we are planning to run at the event:
• Talks: usually 20 or 50 minute presentation with a 5-10 minute Q&A session.
• Fireside chat: 60 minute on stage discussion between the speaker and a moderator, includes questions from the audience.
• Workshops: 30 - 60 minute events focused on attendee participation.
• Discussions: 5 - 10 minute talks by multiple speakers followed by a discussion between attendees, facilitated by the speakers.
• Meetups: 60 minutes attendee driven events focused on fostering connections between attendees.
Name of the person you would like to nominate (if not the same)
Email of the person you would like to nominate (if not the same)
Why is this person good fit to be a speaker for the event? (one sentence is sufficient)
Session topic (based on EAGx Prague themes)
Projects in global health and well-being
Challenges of EA localization - local prioritization and strategy, translating EA content, case studies of local group successes.
Current trends in AI alignment and AI governance research.
Efforts in public policy and politics - opportunities and risks.
Lessons from Covid - Covid failure modes as ways to improve societal readiness for global catastrophic risks.
Ways of improving rationality and epistemic standards
What should the event be about in one sentence?
Please outline your talk in 150 words or fewer.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service