We are excited to share this beta research opportunity! We are looking for feedback on our new bookmark feature in exchange for 1 extra day on the site.
This beta test will be completed independently using a pre-set test and will only take 15-30 minutes. The session is open now and will close Friday May 19, 2023.
To redeem your reward:
- Read detailed instructions and complete the user guide attached to this form (email the completed guide back to the researcher at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Please complete each activity and thoroughly answer follow up questions.
Please use a computer and either Chrome or Firefox. You will be instructed to download an extension; you can learn more below:
- The Loop11 extension lets you participate in usability tests & is only active whilst completing a test for which you’ve opted in.
- The extension will lay dormant and will only be active during a usability test which you have opted in to.
- A test will only begin after you have been given a specific URL and instructions on how to begin the test.
- The Loop11 extension will stop once the test is completed or exited.
- The extension will ask to record your screen and voice for our research purposes. We never share your data; any recordings are for our internal use only.
You can begin the test and share your thoughts now by using the link found in the user guide: User Guide: TCM Tests Bookmark Beta
Thank you for your support, and please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
Stephanie, UX Designer & Researcher.