In order to be considered for this program, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Submit this application as soon as possible. Class size is limited.
- Complete an English CASAS exam (scheduled individually).
- Have the ability to access a copy of any relevant diplomas, degrees, and/or transcripts.
- Have an interview to review eligibility requirements for program and scholarships.
For questions regarding the class or application, contact Sally Sutton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
- Target Population: Foreign trained teachers who are interested in working as an Educational Technician III, substitute teacher and/or who are interested in pursuing teacher certification
- English skills equivalent to Language Arts 100 and above
- Some scholarships require work authorization or depend on immigration status
- Access to college transcripts and diplomas (at least 3 years of schooling required)
- Meet income or other eligibility requirements to receive scholarship
- 18 years and older