JDCHS Student Application for Admission for the 2020-2021 School Year
The application must be completed and signed by the student's legal parent or guardian.
This application will only be reviewed once Juan Diego Catholic High School receives all items listed below. Applications that are not accompanied by all items listed below will be considered incomplete and will not be processed until all items are received.
1. $210.00 non-refundable application fee.
2. For an incoming 9th grade student, a copy of the student's most current REPORT CARD, and for an incoming 10th, 11th or 12th grade student, a COMPLETE high school TRANSCRIPT.
3. Immunization record on the Utah School Immunization Record Form. Out-of-state applicants may send immunization records on a physician's form.
4. A copy of the student's Birth Certificate.
5. A copy of any student evaluative testing relating to an IEP, 504 Plan, diagnosed health and/or learning impairments.
6. If requesting Catholic Tuition rate, a copy of the student's Baptismal Certificate.
Please send these items to:
Coordinator of Admissions
Juan Diego Catholic High School
300 East 11800 South
Draper, UT 84020
Applications for International Students are processed by our International Department. Please do not use this application for international applications; instead contact the International Department at
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Skaggs Catholic Center.