Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority Inc. Honorary Member Application
Criteria for Honorary Membership
Application Submission Guidelines:
• Female Veteran 60 or older; disabled and/or cannot complete the Pearl Process;
• Must have served a minimum of (4) years of service to any military branch in an active, reserve, national guard or coast guard ; or
• Have performed in the Public or Civil Service capacity, servicing military and veteran families; or
• Active in their local or state communities with significant contributions to supporting military or veteran women, which aligns with the Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority, Incorporated Vision, Mission and Goals.
Application Submission Requirements
• Please submit a completed application as set forth by the online instructions. Partial applications will not be accepted. (Deadlines will be given by National)
• All active members of Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority, Inc may nominate candidates for Honorary Membership- that meet the guidelines set forth.
• Honorary Member applications will be processed by respected chapters or Regional Detachments and submitted to National Leadership for final review.
• A written essay (min 100 words) should explicitly detail why the candidate would be a great fit for Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority, Inc.
• Candidate must include their Biography that identifies a strong emphasis on their contributions and services provided to the veteran community.
• Please allow 2-4 weeks after application submittal for adequate review, processing and selection of candidates.
Date of Submission
Name of Applicant (Last, Middle, First)
Date of Birth
Alternate Phone Number
Branch of Military Service
U. S. Air Force
U, S. Army
U. S. Marine Corp
U. S. Navy
Air National Guard
Army National Guard
Air Force Reserves
Marine Corp Reserves
Achievement & Awards (Military/Civilian)
List all community service project (past & current) and all services provided to the Veteran Community.
Provide a brief explanation regarding reason for Honorary Member application or nomination.
Please answer the following questions (Select Appropriate Response)
Is the nominee a current member of any other Military Greek Organization (Sorority or Fraternity)?
Is the nominee a member of a Veteran Organization?
If yes, has nominee held any offices?
Please list all offices or positions held.
Is the nominee a current or former member of Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority Inc.?
Please email your Biography and Essay (at least 100 words) to
Please make sure the files are named with your (last name.First name) and the Subject of the email is: Honorary Membership Applicant
Please allow 2-4 weeks after application submission for adequate review, processing and selection of candidates.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Kappa Epsilon Psi Military Sorority, Incorporated.
Terms of Service